Participating Insurance Companies
Many insurances will pay for your stay at Sterling Suites. Below are a few of the most common in our area. If your insurance is not on the list, please call Cindy Clark, our admissons consultant, at 740-452-2087 and she will verify your insurance for Sterling Suites.
Patients with Medicare as their primary payor must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Part A.” Please be aware that Medicare will only pay if you are admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of being admitted to the hospital for a three-night consecutive stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover fees relating to the same incident beyond 100 days.
Daily Room Base Rates
Room rates are determined individually and based on the Medicare scale for skilled services required during your stay.
Contact us for current rates.
Daily rates include:
- Skilled Rehabilitation services
- Skilled Nursing services
- Wound care
- Three meals per day plus snacks
- Tray delivery service for meals, if required
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Routine hygiene supplies
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed Nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Television and telephone service
- Wireless internet
- Private furnished rooms
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate MAY NOT include the following depending on your insurance coverage: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc. If you have questions about what is covered for your stay, please consult our social services staff..